Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Drawing: A Time Consuming Process




Dear Fans ~


Thanks to loving vampire feedback that I received by email ... the drawing I posted yesterday of Hanna, the Ristian, was not quite accurate. In real life, her eyes are actually much smaller and more deeply set. She also has bags under her eyes

My sources are now telling me this new drawing of her is much more accurate (details, details). My advisors are now very thankful I removed the "puppy dog" eyes, which betrayed how frighteningly vicious Hanna truly can be.




Certainly there's still more
work to be done on this drawing ... yet here's a sample for you to see at least.

Later, 
~ Vamchoir
(Ravena Doomlah)


Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation