Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Kiss

Dear Fans ~

I've met a few vampires who expect to be kissed on New Year's Eve soon as the clock strikes midnight. As dreadful as they look, I can liken the experience to my childhood, back when I was expected to kiss Aunt Margie. Enjoy my drawing of the situation. [click on comic to enlarge it.]

Later
~ Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)

P.S. Have you bought my book yet? What did you think?

tweet: @Vamchoir
publisher: SunTigerMOJO.com

You may share this cartoon freely providing the copyright and all attributions remain intact. Email your friends and urge them to buy Ravena & The Resurrected (SunTigerMOJO.com). Tell your colleagues about this very fun vampire ebook. Mention and review the ebook on your blog, if you have one, and we'll provide a link back to your blog home page from here!

No comments:

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation