Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ON GRIEVING

Vampires may be hard-core fighters but that doesn't mean we are heartless or really cannot grieve. The reality of feeling attached to people, places and things (and vampires get VERY attached) is suffering. When that which we love gets get taken away ... agony ensues. 


Who wants to spend century after century surrounded by a sense of loss? This is the question I often ask myself. 


All the same I am thankful every day to not have the physical diseases that plague humans. I no longer have diabetes or problems with obesity. 


The worst kind of grief happens when I assume I have shored up my castle and Assassins mange to invade my home like a thief in the early morning. They murder and destroy all that is sacred and special to me. While I have not been a vampire for long, even I have suffered so gravely -- the shelf where I used to keep my human heart has literally broken into splinters!


Later,


~ Vamchoir
(Ravena Doomlah) 


home: http://vamchoir.blogspot.com

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation