Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why I Wanted To Become A Vampire

Dear Fans ~

I was driven to become a vampire because:

1. I was picked on a lot as a kid and gained an insatiable desire to become more powerful; to stop being a victim.

2. Real food often made me sick (I was a diabetic; before the change). 

3. I wanted to do something spectacular with my life the way Jimi Hendrix invented the sound of "guitar feedback." I wanted the world to be completely enthralled by me the way it was with Jimi's new brand of music.

4. I supposed all of life's obstacles would fall away soon as I gained my fangs. That's not what happened ... but becoming vampire was certainly my first step toward pursuing a better reality.

5. I couldn't stop thinking of the coolness factor. My hideous, naive and boisterous cousins will never be thinking they're better than me; not ever again.

~ Later
Vamchoir

(aka Ravena Doomlah)

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation