Dear Fans ~
I was driven to become a vampire because:
1. I was picked on a lot as a kid and gained an insatiable desire to become more powerful; to stop being a victim.
2. Real food often made me sick (I was a diabetic; before the change).
3. I wanted to do something spectacular with my life the way Jimi Hendrix invented the sound of "guitar feedback." I wanted the world to be completely enthralled by me the way it was with Jimi's new brand of music.
4. I supposed all of life's obstacles would fall away soon as I gained my fangs. That's not what happened ... but becoming vampire was certainly my first step toward pursuing a better reality.
5. I couldn't stop thinking of the coolness factor. My hideous, naive and boisterous cousins will never be thinking they're better than me; not ever again.
(aka Ravena Doomlah)