Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back In Grade School: Always In Trouble For Ridiculous Reasons

Dear Fans ~

I haven't always been as popular as I am now. (Becoming a vampire definitely has it's perks!) Back in grade school, my teachers constantly scolded me for talking too much about werewolves and the resurrected. Teachers thought there was something WRONG with me. (Can you believe that?)


If only my parents had known back then what I know now ... that it was the TEACHERS (and not me) who were delusional ... Ahem.


Later 
~ Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)


TWEET: @Vamhoir
PUBLISHER: SunTigerMOJO.com


Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation