Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

Are You Tired Of Not Being Heard?

Dear Fans ~

Are you tired of being treated like a doormat and being purposefully ignored whenever you say something? I seriously was. I suppose that's why I first began fantasizing about becoming a vampire. The resurrected command attention every time they walk into a room (and I seriously wanted to take charge like that).

Now that I'm resurrected, I'm known as someone who must not be messed with. People suck in their breath whenever I walk by. Conversations stop as all eyes focus on me.

It's great to be a vampire.

Later,
Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)

Blog: vamchoir.blogspot.com
Tweet: @Vamchoir
Facebook: Facebook.com/Vamchoir
Publisher: SunTigerMOJO.com





Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation