Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Best Way To Survive A Vampire Encounter: PLAY DEAD

Dear Fans ~

I don't have to tell you that Vampires are so much faster than humans! That's why it's counter-productive to run away from one that's pursuing you. Your act of fleeing will only solicit the vampire's inner-beast and inspire him/her to continue the chase! I know I certainly have an easier time preying upon a human who runs away. (Where's the fun in attacking someone who just collapses and lays there all limp like a dead fish?)

Yes the resurrected are beautiful. Yes we vampires are sexually alluring. We are also very incredibly dangerous. To avoid tangling with one of us -- it might be smart NOT to fight back. Hogshead (my 1/2 faerie and 1/2 human friend whose pictured) just reminded me to tell you all about that. Don't mind how pensive Hogshead looks. I would never hurt him!

Later,

~ Vamchoir
(Ravena Doomlah)

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation