Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sick Of Mindless Judgement?

While I'm a vampire, I was merely human not too long ago. And back while human, I proved myself wise enough to believe in vampires. Not everyone who knew me back then was privy to such obvious intelligence. I mean, I often received ridicule from my coworkers and so-called friends simply for talking about my vampire experiences around them. Here's a direct quote from that book that I keep telling you about ... the one about me, called Ravena & The Resurrected. NOTE: The "Elders" are a group of ruling vampires ...

19:63 - According to the Elders' plan, whenever a group of humans should profess some rekindled faith in vampires, they were to be treated as laughingstock. Since no human wants to be made fun of, mockery became the Elders' most powerful tool . . . (for squelching truth).

MEANWHILE - SUCH PLANS DON'T ALWAYS WORK. TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY: Here's a quote by Arthur Schopenhauer!
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

OR AS MAHATMA GANDHI SAID IT: 
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."


Long story short, I continued to believe in vampires - and then I became one. You can too. Only BELIEVE.


Later,
Vamchoir (aka Ravena Doomlah)


Tweet: @Vamchoir
Facebook: Vamchoir
Publisher: SunTiger MOJO

No comments:

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation