Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Don't Assume My Fangs Are Rubber!

Dear Fans ~


Very few have doubted whether I actually have a spine but I really proved my strength today while staring down what would have been a very intimidating exchange with a human male who hoped to prey upon me, sexually. Obviously he assumed I was an unsuspecting and submissive human. 


"Hey baby!" he said, before he realized I was vampire. If he'd paid any sort of attention to me, he would have noticed my bi-colored green and gold retinas. Then, when I didn't acknowledge him, he grabbed my arm; tightly.


I told him to "back off" but he got a little more frisky, and, since he wouldn't do as I said and attempted to grope me, I had to kill him.


By the way - have you clicked "LIKE" regarding Ravena & The Resurrected on Facebook yet? 


Later
~ Vamchoir (aka Ravena Doomlah)




blog: Vamchoir
tweet: @Vamchoir
facebook: Vamchoir
publisher: SunTiger MOJO

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation