Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SO GRATEFUL - ANOTHER 5 STAR REVIEW!

Ravena & The Resurrected went on sale at the Barnes & Noble store JUST THIS PAST WEEK and already the book has been rated 5 STARS. Whoot! According to author Tami Jackson: "I seriously ♥love♥ my blessed readers! Reader encouragement and positive feedback inspires me to work even harder and write even better, even more compelling, novels."

Ravena & The Resurrected may also be purchased from Smashwords

HERE'S THAT REVIEW WORD-FOR-WORD:
Customer Rating by slickmommadani
(reviewed within a month of purchase) Posted 01/06/11:
If you like the vampire genre then you need to check this out. Its a great book by a budding author who Im glad I found. I am always looking for another author to add to my collection and I do believe I found one! Its a seriously entertaining book and I read it in 3 days! It even has a few places where I had to laugh out loud and has a twist or two that will keep you guessing. Love the paranormal aspect and the intertwining of shape shifters and a little bit of magic thrown in! I say try it, you might just find a new author to follow too! Enjoy!

HERE ARE EVEN MORE ***** 5 star reviews from Smashwords (where the book is available in ALL e-formats).

Review by: Brynna on Dec. 09, 2010
After finishing Ravena & The Resurrected last night, I can hardly wait for the next installment. From the moment I started reading, Ravena came alive with her own voice, tone and mannerisms. Ravena & The Resurrected is a very fun, quirky and enjoyable read from start to finish and filled with a medley of paranormal beings that touch both their dark and lighter sides in a very modern society. Ravena is a perfect blend of adventure, transition, comedy and intensity. A very pleasurable read!
(reviewed within a month of purchase)


Review by: Chrissy Forrest on Nov. 22, 2010:
Ravena as a character is immediately relatable, and helps explore the subject matter in a way that is both down to earth and invigorating at the same time. Her journey through the transition from human to being a vampire who needs to rapidly go underground to escape human hunters, to integrating into a vampire coven and eventually needing to flee the city, is one that takes the reader through the emotional and action packed experience that is this novel. As an avid reader and fan of all fantasy book types, I found this book an enormously enjoyable read.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)

No comments:

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation