Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Vampire Thoughts On Death, Dying, Resurrection & Henry David Thoreau

Since dying and being resurrected, I've often pondered: "Who decides the rules of right conduct for vampires?" I never had to consider the rules of morality, at least not very deeply, not while I lived as a law abiding human citizen. I actually felt rather pompous about such man-made rules for proper behavior back then and I looked down upon anyone who violated such by committing murder, thievery or assault.

Then I joined this different world where no police are available to arrest anyone who rips out another's throat. Vampires are expected to kill. After all, it's our nature. Yet each time I have watched one of my associates commit what humans would consider a horrific and heinous crime, I ask myself such questions on ethics.

Perhaps Henry David Thoreau was a vampire ... he wrote such ponderable things as: "Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."

That causes me to wonder if he wasn't watching two cultures on complete opposite sides of the idea regarding "what is ethical or just" as I am now having to do.

Thanks to Thoreau, this is my new motto: "If you cannot always be good, or be good for something, then at least read my very good book: Ravena & The Resurrected."  (It made the Premium Catalog on Smashwords yesterday.)

Later
~ Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)



Blog: Vamchoir.blogspot.com
Tweet: @Vamchoir
Facebook: Facebook.com/Vamchoir
Publisher: SunTigerMOJO.com


Email your friends and urge them to buy Ravena & The Resurrected (SunTigerMOJO.com). Tell your colleagues about this very fun vampire ebook. Mention and review the ebook on your blog if you have one and we'll provide a link back to your blog from here!

No comments:

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation