Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Haunting Memories: Stronger Than Death

Dear Fans ~

A few weeks now and the anniversary will come to mark that day Assassins obliterated Eva, my vampire mentor. There are many things I miss about her (and some things I really don't). Her memory is all that remains (get it? "REMAINS").

I would never joke about those who have passed on but I make an exception in Eva's case because she really deserves to have her carcass poked at. On many levels I'm still just so very angry at her (but I still wear the blue leather bracelet she gave me, as though that could possibly bring her back). If I were honest, I'd admit I still miss her desperately.

  

May you find some way to find happiness, Eva. May someone else learn from your reckless behavior and survive because of it. I know you are more "down to earth" now (and hopefully) more mentally balanced.

R.I.P.


~ Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)


Blog: vamchoir.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/Vamchoir
Twitter: @Vamchoir
Publisher: SunTigerMOJO.com

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation