Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Coolest Thing About Being A Vampire

. . . is simply being a vampire. I mean, once you've died and have been resurrected, you know how long you have lived as a human. There's no more mystery to the death and dying process. You know for certain the soul survives the human body and suddenly (as a vampire) you also have some sense of purpose (not to mention extra powers).

Your life takes on a great new meaning. Suddenly you find yourself being ridiculously strong. When I first became a vampire, about a year ago, I quickly realized that all the laws of societal makings no longer applied to me.





Killing anyone and anything that gets in my way means I can eek out a rather pleasant sort of living for myself simply by picking the pockets of those I feast upon. Perhaps unfortunately, in the back of my mind I still have a great sense of action-and-reaction (or consequence/Karma).

I do still believe that people and vampires who act with cruelty in their heart (instead of killing those who are criminally insane or who prey on society and need to die; being the cancer on the innocent they prove themselves to be) suffer dire consequences.
Some of us who believe ourselves to be pure in motive STILL suffer consequences for our actions; however. Thus, perhaps in THAT way, the vampire's struggle is not so very different from the humans' ... except we resurrected do NOT catch the cold or suffer from influenza (thank goodness).



Later

~ Vamchoir
(aka Ravena Doomlah)


BLOG: vamchoir.blogspot.comTWEET: twitter.com/vamchoir


FACEBOOK: facebook.com/vamchoir
EMAIL: vamchoir@yahoo.com
PUBLISHER: SunTigerMOJO.com

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation