Vamchoir Sings Praises Of Vampires EVERYWHERE!

All content on this blog, vamchoir.blogspot.com, is copyrighted 2016 by Tami Jackson. All rights reserved. Home page? RevampShebang@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The NERVE! (Posting A Most Unflattering Picture Of Me At The Post Office!)

Dear Fans ~
Is it just me, or does this WANTED poster really make me look terribly bitchy and PINK! (I am neither, I assure you.)
Ravena Doomlah - Vampire
Oh that the FBI would stick to doing what they do best - investigate crimes, make arrests, and STOP taking photographs of beings from the worst possible angle.

Later
~ Vamchoir (aka Ravena Doomlah)

tweet
facebook
publisher

2 comments:

Natasha Larry said...

LoL. You're so wonderfully creative. Love it.

SunTiger said...

Thank you Natasha. I haven't been given much feedback on this blog from any readers so wonder if I should continue with the effort (or not).

Famous Vampire Quotation

Famous Vampire Quotation